BerryDunn | Charleston, WV
You can grow your career with hands on experiences by joining BerryDunn’s nationwide team that helps our clients analyze, develop, and implement policy! BerryDunn is seeking a project coordinator in support of our policy work for our client, this is a long term engagement and upon completion, the position will move into other consulting projects.
- Coordinates and manages the scheduling of meetings
- Assists in required meeting preparations (agenda, meeting materials, etc.)
- Facilitates and manages any required meeting follow-up (action items, issues, risks, and decisions)
- Develop and participate in client communications, both written and verbal
- Researches and analyzes policies and information as requested by the project team
- Maintains and manages project action items, issues, risks, and decisions
- Assistance in deliverable review facilitation, tracking, and maintenance
- Meet on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information
- Communicates clearly and consistently communication to the client and team members
- Performs assigned administrative tasks efficiently and effectively, asking questions when instructions are unclear
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and experience with office traffic, project coordination or similar workflow coordination role managing competing demands
- Good written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to communicate problems to management in objective manner
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a team setting.
- Proficiency with web based applications, Office Suite, and SharePoint
- Ability to stay ahead of deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Preference given to candidates with policy experience, particularly Medicaid or related healthcare policy
For this position, we are seeking local Charleston, West Virginia candidates only.
While current project work is located in Charleston, candidates must be willing to travel 50 percent of the time for future projects outside of Charleston.
BerryDunn is a national Consulting and Accounting firm with brick and mortar offices in Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, West Virginia and Arizona.
EOEClick here to view job online